Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

I'm a PhD student in econ at UBC. For fun, I write this blog.

Monday, January 22, 2007

And now for something totally trivial...

I got a huge procrastination-fuelled kick out of Blender's 50-worst-songs-ever list, mainly because it's actually fairly surprising. And because my personal choice for Worst Song Ever came in at #28, which is always gratifying.

1 Comments:

Blogger Declan said...

Ha - my pick came in #14!

Good list, although there are a lot of songs on there I like. Uh, I mean, never mind.

And Corey Hart, one hit wonder? Obviously not written by a Canadian. It wasn't even his biggest hit here, never mind his only one, if I recall correctly (Never Surrender must have been number 1 for longer) - yes, indeed

And I always like the way Bobby McFerrin sang the word 'litigate'. it's not a word you hear in lyrics very often - which is perhaps why I originally thought it was 'liquidate' which seemed a bit extreme for a song urging someone not to worry...

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters