Please give this man a blog!
Tom Delay has a blog, which means there'll be no more need to wait for the New York Times to arrive or comb Google to catch the Hammer's take on the news of the moment. Human Events covers some of what we can expect:
DeLay named Clinton loyalists Harold Ickes, Sidney Blumenthal, James Carville, Paul Begala and Joe Lockhart as the masterminds behind the left-wing coalition. He said that these groups, more than anything else, contributed to the GOP’s fall this November. “I have never seen a more powerful coalition,” he said.
More than anything else?
DeLay also implored conservatives to start digging into Obama’s past. He said Obama’s record in the Illinois Senate was on par with a “Marxist leftist.”
It begs the question: does Delay have any idea at all what the term "Marxist" actually means?
Probably not:
During an appearance last night on MSNBC, DeLay was asked about the mechanics of writing for his new blog. “Well, I’m not a very good writer,” DeLay acknowledged. “I have the ideas, and I have somebody else put the words together.”
So much for Delay Unfiltered. Too bad.
DeLay named Clinton loyalists Harold Ickes, Sidney Blumenthal, James Carville, Paul Begala and Joe Lockhart as the masterminds behind the left-wing coalition. He said that these groups, more than anything else, contributed to the GOP’s fall this November. “I have never seen a more powerful coalition,” he said.
More than anything else?
DeLay also implored conservatives to start digging into Obama’s past. He said Obama’s record in the Illinois Senate was on par with a “Marxist leftist.”
It begs the question: does Delay have any idea at all what the term "Marxist" actually means?
Probably not:
During an appearance last night on MSNBC, DeLay was asked about the mechanics of writing for his new blog. “Well, I’m not a very good writer,” DeLay acknowledged. “I have the ideas, and I have somebody else put the words together.”
So much for Delay Unfiltered. Too bad.
1 Comments:
I looked through all the posts, and I didn't find anything on the Rodriguez-Bonilla special election in Texas! Now that's something I would've liked to hear Delay (or even his ghostwriter) comment on.
Post a Comment
<< Home