Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

I'm a PhD student in econ at UBC. For fun, I write this blog.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The long silence of LWC.

In short: my life is a living hell (well, except for the middle class lifestyle, loving parents, amazingly understanding flatmate, relative good health and that fact that I got to see Gomez in concert last weekend. But you know us whiny entitled liberals!)

I hope everyone is doing fine out there, especially Dave and crew at Galloping Beaver. Someday, LWC will return, wonkier and more pedantic than ever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Neil Sinhababu said...

Can we maybe hope for a celebratory post if the Democrats take the House?

6:16 PM  
Blogger Kevin said...

Good luck.
Miss your posts.
Second to the celebratory post

12:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can't wait! Been missing your wonky and pedantic and wonderfully intellectually challenging posts. Come back soon!

10:38 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Just managed to check in. To say we weren't a little worried, would be untrue. But, I can tell you the concern was entirely for your well-being.

Hopefully things are getting better for you. We're on your side!

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters