Name:
Location: Vancouver, B.C., Canada

I'm a PhD student in econ at UBC. For fun, I write this blog.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Chain letters -- the blog version.

(Thanks Dave)

Four jobs you've had in your life:

Webpage content provider for a telemedicine firm (I can hear the background laughing; no technical bits, just the writing and layout); sandwich maker; icecream scooper; teaching assistant

Four movies you could watch over and over again:

None really; once is enough for any movie. But movies I've, in the past, been able to stomach twice: Monsters Inc, This is Spinal Tap, The Control Room, Dirty Dancing

Four places you've lived:

Fredericton, N.B., Colchester, U.K., Princeton, N.J., Vancouver, B.C.

Four TV shows I love to watch:

Law & Order. That's basically it.

Four places you've been on vacation:

St. Petersburg, Florida, Banff, Alberta, London, England, most of south-eastern Spain.

Four websites you visit daily:

Ezra Klein, Lawyers, Guns and Money, The Sideshow, The Galloping Beaver

Four of your favourite foods:

Smoked salmon (evidenced by how I hoovered it up at Boxing Day dinner before the guests could get to it), fudge, sweet potato fries, ribs

Four places you'd rather be:

Here. Just spent two weeks in the Maritimes. Got back to Vancouver: it's nine degrees and raining. This is the way winter should be. (But, at other times: home with my parents whom I love more than anything; in my tent somewhere out on the Appalachian Trail, maybe the Smokies or the Green Mountains; back in Spain, or back hiking the Pennines in England.

Four albums you can't live without:

Roland Orzabal: Tomcats Screaming Outside; Kate Bush: The Whole Story; China Crisis: Diary of a Hollow Horse; Spirit of the West: Faithlift

Four vehicles I've owned:

I have never owned a vehicle.

Four I'm going to tag:

Nobody, since I must be the last person in the blogsophere to get this. But best wishes to all the bloggers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counters
Web Site Hit Counters