100% pure beef.
Here it is, the socially-progressive, fiscally-responsible Paul Martin Burger:
Ok, there it will be once I download the software that came with my digital camera and figure out how to upload the picture I took of my dinner.
Anyway, according to the Burger Heaven Restaurant in New Westminster, where patrons vote for their favourite party leader with their dinner orders, Jack Layton is running away with this election (burger eaters are lefties I guess; the Harper burger is getting creamed). However, thanks to my unbelievably geeky efforts, the Liberals are coming back with four more "votes" in their column (almost like in the real polls!)
Ok, there it will be once I download the software that came with my digital camera and figure out how to upload the picture I took of my dinner.
Anyway, according to the Burger Heaven Restaurant in New Westminster, where patrons vote for their favourite party leader with their dinner orders, Jack Layton is running away with this election (burger eaters are lefties I guess; the Harper burger is getting creamed). However, thanks to my unbelievably geeky efforts, the Liberals are coming back with four more "votes" in their column (almost like in the real polls!)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home