New Years blogging.
In 2006, I resolve to write shorter blog posts.
Nicholas Beaudrot, blogging at Ezra's, reminds us of how far we've come even since my parents were my age, and to keep some perspective -- maybe as democracies, we'll even keep getting better. (I don't share his affection for RFK, a figure whose appeal I've never understood, but the rest of his point is very well taken.)
Happy New Year. If you can, vote Liberal.
Nicholas Beaudrot, blogging at Ezra's, reminds us of how far we've come even since my parents were my age, and to keep some perspective -- maybe as democracies, we'll even keep getting better. (I don't share his affection for RFK, a figure whose appeal I've never understood, but the rest of his point is very well taken.)
Happy New Year. If you can, vote Liberal.
1 Comments:
Happy New Year, Laura! Both of us at The Galloping Beaver wish you all the best for 2006.
Liberal it is. :)
Post a Comment
<< Home