Site stuff, briefly.
I don't know who's reading me, but glancing at my hit counter, I seem to have had a lot of page views over the past eight hours. So: if you're reading and you've got something to say, and especially if you see something that needs correcting, feel free to leave a comment. But I find my comment section with its spam protection (this is my fault for once stupidly linking through to a spam site and thereby opening the floodgates; we goo-goos are terribly naive) pretty user-unfriendly. However, I love getting email, so feel free to send me a message if you want to sound off or correct something. Just don't be mean.
Also, my blogroll is pretty elitist for a small-fry blogger like myself -- it's just the things I read at least once every three days. If you have a blog you want me to add, let me know and I'll stick 'er on the list.
Also, my blogroll is pretty elitist for a small-fry blogger like myself -- it's just the things I read at least once every three days. If you have a blog you want me to add, let me know and I'll stick 'er on the list.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home